Mission: Our mission for “ YOUTH LIFE IMPACT” is to prepare the young men to be leaders in our school and community. Our purpose is to establish confidence, develop a sense of service, acquire positive self-esteem, develop moral character and improved conduct, to be able to express a concern for other, and to focus on educational excellence.
Having a small group no more than 8 young man in school this approach gives the young man permission to tell the truth about the challenges all teenage young man face, make their own decisions on how to deal with those challenges, and begin to take responsibility for their choices and the consequences of their actions.
Discussion topics include:
- What is your dream? What are you doing or not doing to achieve that dream?
- What kind of man do you want to be? What will you need to do to become that man?
- What are you afraid of?
- How does peer pressure affect you?
- What are you most proud of and least proud of?
- Have you ever been bullied or been the bully?
Every week, groups participate in a fun activity
In the Group we have special guests like